1. which is the correct sequence - from smallest to biggest-of the levels of
organization in an organism?
a. cell → tissue → organ → organ system → organism
b. cell → organ organ system → tissue → organism
c. cell → organ system → organ → tissue → organism
d. cell → tissue organism → organ organ system
1. A. Cell- Tissue- Organ- Organ System - Organism
2. C. Group of organs working together are called Organisms
3. D. The person will suffer and will need to go through dialysis treatment
4. B. Diseased cells damage the higher levels of organization they make up: tissues, organs,
organ systems and eventually, the whole organism.
5. D. Organs System-Organ-Tissue -Cell
6. A. Heart
7. A. Cell
8. B. Kidney
9. D. Ears- respiration
10. A. Circulatory System
I've learned this in grade 6 and 7.
These are also in the answer keys of my younger sibling.
Explanation:correct me if i'm wrong
There are four main stages in the water cycle. They are evaporation, condensation, precipitation and collection. Let's look at each of these stages. Evaporation: This is when warmth from the sun causes water from oceans, lakes, streams, ice and soils to rise into the air and turn into water vapour (gas).
There are four main stages in the water cycle. They are evaporation, condensation, precipitation and collection.
organization in an...