1. Flat materials pasted on a flat surface to create art.
2. Found objects arranged in a three-dimensional artistic composition. 3. Using gouache to transfer a reversal of an image onto canvas.
4. Adhering paper cut-outs then coating these with transparent varnish.
5. Rubbing with crayon or pencil a piece of paper which has been placed over an object or an image.
6. Image placed overlapping to make another picture or design.
7. Canvases that are padded, sewn, and often filled with sequins, beads.
8. Utilizes augmented reality technology. 9. Artwork that is made from a combination of media or materials.
10. Type of water media consisting of color, water, and a binding agent.
E. digital application
H. mixed media
The correct sentence is...
Proper execution of dance steps decreases the risk of injuries.
Proper execution of dance steps means that your body is moving perfectly without damaging anything or at least minimizes the damage. The proper steps are what were the previous dancers execute, so the dancers nowadays can be sure that these steps are safe if done correctly.
Actually, all letters are right answers. Any of them may be picked as long as there is no option to select all of them.
ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION.
Wear the RIGHT SAFETY EQUIPMENT for the job.
Use tools that are the RIGHT SIZE & RIGHT TYPE for your job.
Follow the correct procedure for using EVERY tool.
Keep your cutting tools SHARP and in good condition.
DON’T work with OILY or GREASY hands.
Handle SHARP-EDGED and POINTED TOOLS with care.
Always carry pointed tools by your side with the points and heavy ends DOWN.
SECURE all small work & short work with a vise or clamp.
NEVER carry tools in your pockets.
2. Found objects arranged...