Topic: Solving problems involving quadratic inequalities.
solution: let x=__(1)___
__(2)_= second number
___(4)_ - inequality
___(5)_ - distributive property
___(6)_ - write as a quadratic equations
___(7)_ - write in standard form
(_(8)_)(_)= 0 - Factor
(_)(___(9)_)= 0 -zero product property
help me step bro im stuck
i dont know because im grade 7 only
1. (A) Longtime ago
2. (C) All of them
3. (A) True
4. (C) Symbol
5. (C) Image
1. (A) Longtime ago: The history of logo designs begins longtime ago. It can be traced to Bass Brewery Logo in 1876
2. (C) All of them: Both logo and cartoon characters can have different meanings. This is because the non-word image of a logo can have various meanings. This is similar to a cartoon character where it can have different meanings
3. (A) True: Logos can be found almost anywhere. Most specifically in public spaces as it is means of advertisement or branding. Hence, it can be found in billboards, television, and buses.
4. (C) Symbol: One of the most basic levels of logos is symbols. They are considered to be a form of Mark without a word. Such as Mercedes Star.
5. (C) Image: Another name for the logo is Image, even when they are just in text form like Coca-Cola, they still serve as image or trademark.
i don't know
1. Additive Identity property
bat ang hirap ikaw nalang magsagot nyan ok
ceep on learning ok